- Start time is at 7:00 am in the parking lot of Skyline Park at the summit of Mt. Wilson.
- Check-in and Packet Pick-up: ALL runners MUST check in at the start line between 5:30 am and 6:30 am on race day. There is no Friday night packet pick-up.
- Race officially ends at 4:30 pm (9 1/2 hours).
- Volunteers are needed and very much appreciated.
- Per Forest Service Rules, race bibs must be FULLY displayed on the Runner's front.
- 25K awards at 12:00 pm.
- 50K awards at 2:00 pm.
- Participant shirt for all registered runners.
- All finishers receive Finisher's Medal.
- 50K overall Men's and Women's winner:
- Overall winner's plaque.
- $100 award for new course record.
- Get-to-the-finish Award (given to a runner who shows true determination).
- The Ham Radio Operator Award.
- Volunteer Award.
- Big Thanks Award (given by the Race Director).
- Trail do-the-work Award.
- Thanks for the Support Award (given to sponsors and patrons of the Event).
- There is a fee for parking in the Angeles National Forest. A day pass is $5.00 or a yearly Adventure Pass is $30.00. Adventure Pass must be displayed in vehichle's windshield.
- You may purchase a 1 Day Pass with your race Entry, or contact the US Forest Service at (626) 574-5200.
- Crews and family members will have access to runners at the Start/Finish, Red Box, and Clear Creek aid stations only.
- All fire service roads will be closed to vehicular traffic (except Event vehicles).
More information to follow.
Please check back often.
Run with Us